Memebership Issues

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

PNWHerper

Memebership Issues

Post by PNWHerper »

Hey,

To anyone who can help me figure this out. I have been trying to figure out why I do not have official membership in the NW Chapter. I was supposedly added, but I can not see the international boards nor add others to the member list. I have been a member of and posting to naherp.com for some time, and I have the same name on there.

Please help!

Thank you,

PNWHerper
Don Becker

Re: Memebership Issues

Post by Don Becker »

You FHF username is not filled in on your profile at naherp.com. The scripts that grant membership to the IB forums and such don't know who you are on here if you don't fill that in.
PNWHerper

Post by PNWHerper »

Psyon,

Fundad told me the same thing a while ago, but that is not what I see on my screen. There is some kind of error. Because, I can clearly see it when I look at my profile in naherp as "PNWHerper" under the FHF Username box.

What should I do??
Brian Hubbs

Post by Brian Hubbs »

Go to naherp.com and to your profile and add your FHF username. FHF and Naherp are not the same thing.
PNWHerper

Post by PNWHerper »

Brian,

That's already the case. I am aware they are separate accounts.

My usernames on both naherp and FHF have been the same for over a year. My FHF username on naherp is "PNWHerper." Am I not understanding something obvious here?
spinifer

Post by spinifer »

PNWHerper wrote:Brian,

That's already the case. I am aware they are separate accounts.

My usernames on both naherp and FHF have been the same for over a year. My FHF username on naherp is "PNWHerper." Am I not understanding something obvious here?
Go to your NAHERP profile....

Fill in your FHF name in the box below.

Wait 1 day for the web site to update.
Don Becker

Post by Don Becker »

If you see it filled in then you have two accounts and I have the wrong one associated with the chapter. What is your username that you use for naherp?
PNWHerper

Post by PNWHerper »

Psyon and Spinifer,

Thanks for the visual, and I did understand what was meant the first time. But, that is the proper name in the line. My name in that line indicated is PNWHerper.

Could the problem be that I am part of 2 chapters (Northwest and Rocky Mountains)? Because that is what it says up top.

Or if you see another name, what name do you see?
Don Becker

Post by Don Becker »

When I checked your profile this morning, I see your username filled in now. It wasn't there when I originally replied to you though. FHF shows you as part of the IB Group as well now.
PNWHerper

Post by PNWHerper »

Psyon,

Thanks for your help. The weird thing is I didn't input my name in the box, all I did was change my old password. That must have done the trick. Anyway, thanks for the patience and help! I can see the International Board now, so I should be set. Now I just need to learn how to add new members and such. :thumb: