Come Visit The NAFHA Booth-5th Annual RAAD event @ LACNHM

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

Fundad

Come Visit The NAFHA Booth-5th Annual RAAD event @ LACNHM

Post by Fundad »

The Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County has been kind enough to invite us to host a booth for this event, and it's a huge honor for us.

Bring the Wife, Kids, Grandkids, Girlfriend, buddies and stop by the booth to say hi and meet a few of us personally.
But more importantly meet Greg Pauly and the staff at the museum. The USGS, USFish and Wildlife, and more are also
going to be at the event, I believe.

The museum itself has been updated and upgraded. If you have never been here or haven't been here for a number of
years, I encourge you to come on down. You will not be disappointed and glad you did.

Special Thanks To Jeff Norland, and John Lauerman for helping me with the event.

So I hope to see many of you there.
Sunday
October 20, 2013

5th Annual RAAD

Time: 09:30am to 5:00pm
Price: Free with paid Museum admission.

We'll be welcoming slimy and scaly animals at NHM for the 5th annual Reptile and Amphibian Appreciation Day! Curator of Herpetology Dr. Greg Pauly and Collections Manager Neftali Camacho will take visitors on a behind-the-scenes tour of the 183,000-specimen herpetology collection, and Live Animal Programs staff will be out to greet you in the new Nature Lab! Specimens will also be displayed in many booths throughout the Museum. Visitors can also slither by Café Serpent to watch a snake-feeding demo and NHM experts will be on hand throughout the all-day event to shine a light on the fascinating reptilian and amphibious realms. For more information, contact us at [email protected]

Brian Hinds
California Chapter President