NAFHA.org

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

Don Becker

NAFHA.org

Post by Don Becker »

Since HERP split off to do it's own thing, and NAFHA is changing from having a Database Coordinator to having a Technical Coordinator, I have been asked a few times what the requirements for the job of TC would be. So, the short answer is that I don't know for sure. The stuff I was writing to run NAFHA.org was all under the idea that it was integrated with NAHERP.com. With the two being separate now, they don't need to work together, and that really simplifies the way things can be done on NAFHA.org. If NAFHA.org will just remain as articles about chapter projects and such, with polls and such taking place there, then Wordpress, or any other content management system that someone is familiar with would probably do just fine to run the site. Depending on what else people think need to be on the site though, that could quickly change. So the question is... what does everyone foresee the NAFHA.org site including?
Fundad

Re: NAFHA.org

Post by Fundad »

I don't see it do much of anything else in the near future. it needs basic updating cuurently at the chapter level now through. since I can now edit certain pages I started to update it the best I can, new bylaws and going to finish updating the Cali chapter items.
Mike VanValen

Re: NAFHA.org

Post by Mike VanValen »

Maybe some pictures to liven it up a bit.