Gone to work for a couple weeks...

General use board for NAFHA-related items.

Moderators: Scott Waters, Don Becker

Taylor Henry

Re: Gone to work for a couple weeks...

Post by Taylor Henry » October 30th, 2011, 6:52 pm

Just an FYI, I sent a message to Scott, but have not heard anything back from him. It appears he has read it, so he probably does not have time to worry about it right now. If I don't hear anything by the end of this week, i'll get in touch with Don just to see what his thoughts are. I know he is very busy as well, so this may take a while to get implemented. If it gets the ok, I will try to work on as much of it as I can myself so that they don't have to spend too much time on it.

RobertH

Post by RobertH » October 31st, 2011, 8:27 pm

Thanks a lot for the update, Taylor, as well as your willingness to work on it yourself to make things a bit easier for Don. :thumb:

As long as we get everything in place by the beginning of next year, we should be fine. Hopefully, that will be doable for Don.

Robert

dery

Post by dery » July 17th, 2012, 9:14 pm

Shane_TX wrote:
OK, great, so it looks like this may actually work.
Eight people responded to your idea. How many NAFHA members and Database entrants exist?
I'd still like to get a little bit more input from others, especially Jonathan and also officers from other chapters.
I wonder how many Database participants are even worried about recognition? Nothing personal, but this is getting quite corny.

Shane
idk about members of nafha in a chapter or higher because im just a registered user on the forum who is not currently anything else except on herp database, but joseph jenkins told me that thats still enough to participate in outings and stuff to some extent and he is a se chapter member, as for the herp database the only database in nafha im aware of, i'd just seach the names of the recorders so what's your problem and why ask such a question like? that seems quite nosey!!

chrish

Post by chrish » July 20th, 2012, 4:46 am

RobertH wrote:As long as we get everything in place by the beginning of next year, we should be fine.
Sigh....

Not implying it is anyone's fault, but we just seem to let things die on the vine here. :(