Denali Alaska Herp Murder Mystery

Press clippings from around the world.

Moderator: Scott Waters

Antonsrkn

Re: Denali Alaska Herp Murder Mystery

Post by Antonsrkn »

I'm a little late to the party here, but besides the illegal campfire and littering were any laws broken? If I go to the petstore and buy some rabbits, pythons, and whatever else I want surely there are no laws stopping me from having myself a Petco smorgasbord and munching on the critters that I bought. Of course I'm not saying I approve.
SurfinHerp

Post by SurfinHerp »

Crazy story!

Sounds like another example of a 20 year-old guy going psycho. Let's hope the authorities find him before he ends up with some guns in a shopping mall or airport.
jamezevanz

Post by jamezevanz »

I was curious about the legal aspect as well. It's perfectly legal to buy a rat from Petco and feed it to your snake. Perhaps there's someone out there who has bought a baby ball python or cornsnake from there to feed to a cobra or some other picky snake-eater- obviously not a cheap way to get your feeders. Anyway, I was thinking it would be hilarious if the best charges they can bring against the culprit (assuming they catch him) are for releasing exotic species in a national park. After all, the turtle was still alive, not that it had a snowball's chance in hell of surviving.