The Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research 2016 Annual Award for Photographic Excellence competition is underway.
This year's cash prize is $100. The winning photo will also grace the cover of our four SWCHR Bulletin issues this year.
- Must be a current SWCHR member (only $10 to join or renew this year)
- Enter up to 3 photos per contributor
- Photo must have been taken in 2016
- Photo must be taken in the wild (posing OK)
- Species must naturally occur in one of the six SWCHR states (AZ, CA, NV, NM, TX, UT)
- Locale (only county, state) required
Please email submissions to [email protected].
Photography knowledge exchange.
Moderator: Scott Waters
1 post • Page 1 of 1