Dedicated exclusively to field herping.
Moderator: Scott Waters
- Posts: 1020
- Joined: April 11th, 2011, 12:03 pm
Great photograph! My vote is 'war'
- Posts: 89
- Joined: April 9th, 2011, 4:40 pm
- Location: North LA County
- Posts: 2665
- Joined: June 8th, 2010, 5:29 pm
- Location: I love L.A.
All I've ever seen was the male grab the female by her head. Maybe this is war.
- Posts: 722
- Joined: October 20th, 2011, 3:39 pm
- Location: Santa Clara Co. , CA
Looks like war.....but, I've got a suspicion that Kent has a follow-up photo where they're bumpin' uglies
- Posts: 579
- Joined: June 10th, 2010, 3:41 pm
War! Only because each have a hold of one another. Maybe love ensued...?
- Posts: 8025
- Joined: June 8th, 2010, 7:12 am
- Location: Hesperia, California.
billboard wrote:War. That's two males.
There's a great joke about gays in the military, in there somewhere...
just too tired to figure one out...
Cool shot Kent...
Edit... OK... I got it. There's a great joke about gays in the military, in there somewhere... but I ain't touching it with any size pole...