Desert Sidewinder Doing His Sidewinding Thing....Rock & Roll

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

scottriv

Desert Sidewinder Doing His Sidewinding Thing....Rock & Roll

Post by scottriv »

Vid of a nice sized winder doing his sidewinding locomotion in the glare of the headlights

Looks better on full screen.....Turn UP the volume.

AndyO'Connor

Re: Desert Sidewinder Doing His Sidewinding Thing....Rock &

Post by AndyO'Connor »

The "backwinding" at the end is pretty cool, I've only seen one do that for a second before. Sweet vid, hope to find a couple of these starting Sunday after the ~18 hour drive from here to southern Nevada.
sonorandesertman

Post by sonorandesertman »

Looks like it was happy to see you. Haha. Excellent video all the way from the song to the quality and the full content all the way up to the end when it backs up into the Creosote. Thanks man. sdm.
Will Wells

Post by Will Wells »

Scott, nice video. Do you get messages from youtube on copyrighted music on your videos? I did the time I posted a video.
RobK

Post by RobK »

Will Wells wrote:Scott, nice video. Do you get messages from youtube on copyrighted music on your videos? I did the time I posted a video.
Certain major record labels get your video completely blocked or blocked in specific countries. Other labels just get you a "copyright notice" but nothing serious happens to your YT account. A blurb appears below your video with the title and a place to download the song. If you use obscure record labels, nothing happens.
quasimoto

Post by quasimoto »

Sweet! Love the way those things move, gotta make it out and find my own winder one day :)
gmerker

Post by gmerker »

Very cool video Scott....makes me want to take another run down to the desert...I also enjoyed the Arizona Mountain video complete with the gila monster and rosy boa.....take care, gmerker
scottriv

Post by scottriv »

Gerold,

I shot a bunch of zone footage this Spring that you may enjoy, but I have to edit it all and my wife and

children never seem to have the time to teach me how to splice all the cuts together :?