If you're going to Snake Road

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

justinm

If you're going to Snake Road

Post by justinm »

If anyone needs any help of any kind please make the request here. If you're traveling from a far and can't bring everything with you etc. There is a super walmart and grocery stores not too far off in Carbondale, Illinois.

If you need directions from where ever it is that you're coming from etc.

Please post your questions or needs in this thread and lets see if the community can't come together and make it a great trip for everyone involved.

Remember that there some very specific laws at the Road that and some of the surrounding forest that need to be heeded. Any tools of collection will result in a fine that is up to the discretion of the Game Warden up to $10,000. So please behave in the protected natural areas and don't bring hooks, nets, snake bags or any of the like. Keep that stuff in the trunk and out of sight if you have any of it.

Let's have a really great time, for a successful trip. I'm looking forward to meeting the new faces and seeing the old. If anyone can pitch in to help with any needs please speak up.

I have some extra camping gear that can likely be loaned out if needed.

Justin Michels

Justin dot Michels AT yahoo dot com
johneddington

Re: If you're going to Snake Road

Post by johneddington »

I'll bring some cash along. Will $10k cover me for one day or the entire week? ;-)
Chris Smith

Re: If you're going to Snake Road

Post by Chris Smith »

:thumb: