2013 Pinelands Short Course

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

MCHerper

2013 Pinelands Short Course

Post by MCHerper »

Hi Folks,

I attended this series of workshops last year and they were very good. Some of them are herp-related, so I wanted to share in the event that anyone is interested. I'm looking forward to going again!

http://www.state.nj.us/pinelands/about/events/
kyle loucks

Re: 2013 Pinelands Short Course

Post by kyle loucks »

Thanks for sharing.
joconnor

Post by joconnor »

If you have the time , Go ! Went last year .The amphibian presentation alone is worth the price of admission ! The amphibian content included quite a bit on frog calls . Last year , there was about 5 herp related presentations , all very well done . 1 on amphibians , 2 on snakes , 2 on turtles .You won't be bored :)
Joe
tabernaclegary

Post by tabernaclegary »

These are interesting short courses. Some of the field trips with ameile are worthy as well. Friend of mine does the fish and frog course, good guy. If anybody goes post or pm me we can meet up and introduce ourselves.
Gary
MCHerper

Post by MCHerper »

I'll be there. I'm taking the seminars on frogs and toads, fence lizards, cultivating carnivorous plants, and plants and pollinators. I'm really looking forward to this. The one last year on turtles was fascinating. Some of the presenters at these workshops are great.