First database entries.

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

Joshua Jones

First database entries.

Post by Joshua Jones »

I just entered my first records into the database. I've been giving my data to Ben for the past two or three years, but I figured I would start 2013 off right, and enter my own records. It's just three Utas, but I'm still excited to finally be able to make use of some of the life-listing and record-tracking features. :D
Verhoodled

Re: First database entries.

Post by Verhoodled »

Awesome job Joshua! Way to kick off the New Herp Year! With temps in the upper 60s here I scouted my property this afternoon, hoping for something but struck out. I saw your entries and did a cheer, happy that somebody had some luck.

You and Ben made phenomenal contributions last year. Keep up the staggeringly awesome work. Most of the rest of us will have to hit the afterburners to try to keep up! :beer:
Joshua Jones

Post by Joshua Jones »

Well, I think that was mostly Ben. :cry: :lol: I still hope to enter a significant amount of data, though.

But there's nothing wrong with hitting the afterburners and growing the database as quickly as possible. The more data we can provide to the requesting parties, the faster word will get around about how useful the H.E.R.P. database can be. :thumb:
frodaman

Post by frodaman »

Nice, man! I always wondered about, but I suppose data is data regardless of who punches it in the archive. He generally credited you for your finds though? I hope you do well this year, maybe once in a while you could shoot me an email with some cool pics? 8-) I went out today and found a uta as well.. it was thrilling :lol:

Jeff
Joshua Jones

Post by Joshua Jones »

frodaman wrote: I went out today and found a uta as well.. it was thrilling :lol:
^^ :lol: ^^

You really think I'd let you go two years without seeing some cool snakes? Man, I thought we were friends. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fundad

Post by Fundad »

Nice Joshua, Thank you and congratulations..

:thumb: :beer:

It's addicting be careful :D

Fundad
Joshua Jones

Post by Joshua Jones »

Thanks, Brian. It's my pleasure, I assure you.
Fundad wrote: It's addicting be careful :D

Fundad
Funny, they told me that about herping and tattoos. Hopefully you're right, too. :lol:
Biker Dave

Post by Biker Dave »

Post subject: Re: First database entries.
Thanks, Brian. It's my pleasure, I assure you.

Fundad wrote:
It's addicting be careful

Fundad

Funny, they told me that about herping and tattoos. Hopefully you're right, too.
Don't forget motorcycles too Josh!