Re: Best rattler pic

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

desertwalker

Post by desertwalker »

I just went through the best rattler pics and I have to say some of you guys are in a league of your own. I am amazed at the photographic talent we have on our forum. To Bryan Hughes, how did the Diamond back in the water picture come to be? Was he retreating and just happened to stand his ground there or was he placed there for the pic? And does anyone know what happened to Jaffo? I think his name was Jeff Miller and he had some of the best Rattlesnake pics I have ever seen. I haven't seen him post anything for years.
azatrox

Jaffolicious...

Post by azatrox »

desertwalker...

Jaffo is my bestest buddy in the whole wide world. He's still around, and he's still into critters and such. We herp together frequently. He just got a Canon 7D and a few lenses and he's still very much into photography.

-Kris
Bryan_Hughes

Post by Bryan_Hughes »

desertwalker wrote:I just went through the best rattler pics and I have to say some of you guys are in a league of your own. I am amazed at the photographic talent we have on our forum. To Bryan Hughes, how did the Diamond back in the water picture come to be? Was he retreating and just happened to stand his ground there or was he placed there for the pic? And does anyone know what happened to Jaffo? I think his name was Jeff Miller and he had some of the best Rattlesnake pics I have ever seen. I haven't seen him post anything for years.

If you're considering me part of that league, thank you! To answer your question, the diamondback in the water moved there and that's where he stood up; not in situ obviously, but not posed there either.