Golden Gate Canyon State Park
WHEN: Saturday, August 24th at 9:00a.m.
WHAT: COPARC/NAFHA Amphibian and Reptile Survey
• Amphibian diversity,
• Smooth Greens
• Natural beauty
• This is a high usage park and our shared records will help conservation and management of herps there
WHERE: Golden Gate Canyon State Park - Barn Knoll Picnic Area – 9AM
(http://www.parks.state.co.us/PARKS/GOLD ... tions.aspx)
*Golden Gate Canyon Park Manager Dan Weber has approved our survey for August 24.
- We will meet at the Barn Knoll picnic area.
- We have off trail access privileges.
- Participants should meet in Golden and carpool to the park to minimize our impact on parking.
- Parks will provide dashboard ID for the cars driving to the park. (no park entry fee)
Bring the kids-bring the family- this will be a fun day for everyone!
Dedicated exclusively to field herping.
Moderator: Scott Waters
1 post • Page 1 of 1