Nantucket and the Vineyard

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

Brian Hubbs

Nantucket and the Vineyard

Post by Brian Hubbs »

One down, one to go...use your imagination people...I just entered the first herp from Nantucket from my living room in AZ...I think you all can figure out how to do the same...right now... :lol: If you can't...PM me and I'll tell you the secret. Just think, sit at home where it's warm and cozy and enter new county data all day long...wow...
ZantiMissKnit

Re: Nantucket and the Vineyard

Post by ZantiMissKnit »

Brian Hubbs wrote:One down, one to go...use your imagination people...I just entered the first herp from Nantucket from my living room in AZ...I think you all can figure out how to do the same...right now... :lol: If you can't...PM me and I'll tell you the secret. Just think, sit at home where it's warm and cozy and enter new county data all day long...wow...
Thank you, Brian!!!! I've been trying to get out there to find SOMETHING to fill in that county. Now we need to fill in Dukes County!
mikez

Post by mikez »

No idea what yer squakin about data-wise, but Nantucket is supposed to be the home of lots of milksnakes. I read somewhere that 60% of the land on the island is preserved. Should leave plenty of room for the critters. Don't know what you mean by "from your living room", it costs a lot to visit. I guess if entering data without visiting is cosher, I can watch the fishing shows and claim I got a big one out there too. :roll:
mikez

Post by mikez »

I was just funninya. Everybody knows I'm not a database guy.
I am curious about what yer taklin about. Did you go to Nantucket at some point?
Hate to think you were that close to me and I didn't get to meet you.