Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

billboard

NAFHA AT REPTILEMANIA!

Post by billboard » September 19th, 2010, 6:42 pm

devilfish79

Re: NAFHA AT REPTILEMANIA!

Post by devilfish79 » September 19th, 2010, 6:49 pm

Awesome video! Thanks for sharing. You look very familiar billboard which leads me to believe that I might have passed you at the NARBC this year or something.

Thanks again guys.

Regards,
Erik

billboard

Post by billboard » September 19th, 2010, 6:59 pm

You just may have caught a fleeting glimpse of my ghost like presence as I passed like a wraith between the trees and rock piles of some lone and dreary mountain wilderness................

I have been to one or two of those deli-cup conventions in the past, although I was not present this year, my destiny called me down another path.

There was nothing over that way either.

devilfish79

Post by devilfish79 » September 19th, 2010, 7:34 pm

billboard wrote:You just may have caught a fleeting glimpse of my ghost like presence as I passed like a wraith between the trees and rock piles of some lone and dreary mountain wilderness................

I have been to one or two of those deli-cup conventions in the past, although I was not present this year, my destiny called me down another path.

Ah, okay. I don't know about the trees and rock piles but you still look familiar. Hope you had a great weekend.

Cheers,
Erik

craigb

Post by craigb » September 19th, 2010, 8:22 pm

Tofuman

Post by Tofuman » September 19th, 2010, 9:06 pm

I checked the booth out when I was at the Zoo on Friday. That's how I found this forum :D

Ross Padilla

Post by Ross Padilla » September 19th, 2010, 11:53 pm

devilfish79 wrote:
billboard wrote:You just may have caught a fleeting glimpse of my ghost like presence as I passed like a wraith between the trees and rock piles of some lone and dreary mountain wilderness................

Ah, okay. I don't know about the trees and rock piles but you still look familiar. Hope you had a great weekend.

Cheers,
Erik
His picture is often posted here and he's on a ton of video's here also. Does "another non Rosy boa moment" ring a bell? He says that a lot in his video's.

GOOD JOB to everyone at the booth.

billboard

Post by billboard » September 20th, 2010, 6:47 am

Devilfish,
The tree ghost thing was just a feeble attempt at some colorful southwestern folklore humorish type stuff,and was not meant to be taken literally; or lightly either for that matter. There is a chance you could have seen me at a show, or on one of the silly video blogs that I post up on youtube. Check out billboard1967 to see some of my videos, all of which are made for entertainment value only, and by no means reflect the opinions of anyone other than myself: most of which change from day to day anyway. My voice was a little shot out, as I am fighting off a super bug; a cold/flu thing, not a volkswagen, and I sound like an old grandma thats been sucking down pal mal's for the past 75 years!

Humor and sarcasm really do not translate well over the net do they?

I feel like I need to put a disclaimer at the bottom of every post.

No, that would be WAY to PC for me.

dezertwerx

Post by dezertwerx » September 20th, 2010, 7:09 am

Wish I could have made it...

Jeff Lemm

Post by Jeff Lemm » September 20th, 2010, 10:32 am

Big thanks to everyone who visited and worked the booth - especially Steve Bledsoe for hooking us up with such an awesome display! Phil, the operations manager who put on Reptilemania said we rock on may occassions. Great time!!

Fieldnotes

Post by Fieldnotes » September 20th, 2010, 11:10 am

that video was awsome. You guys sound like professional spokes persons. I can hear it now… Bill Boa Rd, up next on the Channel-4-News at 10

LouB747

Post by LouB747 » September 20th, 2010, 8:03 pm

Went out there on Sunday. Got to meet both Kent and Steve. It's great to be able to put some names and faces together. It was especially cool for my son, Chance, as Kent recognized him and remembered his name. He later told me he felt like a movie star. I wish we could have talked longer. Hopefully we'll see you guys out in the field sometime soon....Lou and Chance