Wanted to say Hi!

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

Zach_Lim

Wanted to say Hi!

Post by Zach_Lim »

Hey guys!

I finally have some time away from the tour life (8 hour van rides, playing shows, drinking beers, living off truck stop fried chicken gizzards, and begging the band to chill for an hour or two so I can attempt to Herp).

Just wanted to make a post letting you all know that I am still alive and that I have been able to squeeze in a tiny bit of time for herping- some
Places a few hours, others a few moments. Thanks to the help of some great herpers/friends such as Sidewinder Stephen, Aron Rattlesnakecake, Timco, the Urbaneks, Lou Boyer, Ryan Sikola, Shaun Hayes and many other friends I have been able
To check off a few lifers and snap some decent photos.

I spent the majority of my herping time solo and exploring places close to the venues or spots we have been spending the night at with some great results- especially in Texas, Florida, and the East Coast.

Tour is coming to an end in 5 days and reality is setting in.
I quit my job at a tech company to do this tour and the fear of returning home to rent and a wonderful girlfriend jobless scares me senseless. So, I am here in my motel room drinking boxed wine and filling out
My field notebook and making this post.

You guys should be able to access my
Instagram page @zacharge or http://instagram.com/zacharge to see some pics.

Thanks for reading.
Gotta keep
Same and grounded some how.

-Zach
Calfirecap

Re: Wanted to say Hi!

Post by Calfirecap »

Looks like you had some great finds, and get it while you can. California is drying up.