Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

Porter

Thoughts

Post by Porter » October 15th, 2015, 12:06 pm

Brian Hubbs

Re: The Singing Frog

Post by Brian Hubbs » October 15th, 2015, 9:20 pm

Wow...Dude, you can't let perceived rejection and disagreement stop you from jumping in here with your thoughts. It never stopped me... :lol: and a lot of people disagree with what I have to say on here. You just have to stick it out and share with us. We do appreciate your input. We appreciate your pics, your enthusiasm, your drive, and your contributions.

If you quit the forum you'll just be like so many of those little girly men who have forsaken this place for some stupid Facebook page that scattered the field herpers to the wind. I'm so tired of Facebook and it's little clicks and drivel of posts that never get explained. It's like a free for all of jokes and pics that say "Hey, look at me and what I saw" with no explanation of what it is, where they were, or why it's important. At least here people expound on stuff, start discussions, and we can reply and keep the post alive at the top. But, like the dumbing down of America (which has replaced thinking individuals who are informed, with morons with their faces stuck in their phones), Facebook is the dumbing down of society and communication...Don't be another cop-out who goes off to who-knows-where...you do have friends here. I'm one of them, or I wouldn't have called you last night.

Now, get back to the Indian Reservation post and help me piss off Chrish some more... :thumb:

El Garia

Post by El Garia » October 16th, 2015, 1:06 am

Brian Hubbs wrote:You just have to stick it out and share with us. We do appreciate your input. We appreciate your pics, your enthusiasm, your drive, and your contributions.
Brian pretty much summed up my thoughts, there, Porter. The forums are a better place with you here. :beer:

hellihooks

Post by hellihooks » October 16th, 2015, 3:19 pm

you post things that no one else does... and i would miss your posts. if you do leave, don't think you're not welcome to a ' Helli's Mojave Tour'... you are.... jim

Brian Hubbs

Post by Brian Hubbs » October 16th, 2015, 4:31 pm

You gonna be serving that crawdad and bullfrog gumbo on your next tour?

Dutchocrat

Post by Dutchocrat » October 16th, 2015, 9:23 pm

Hi Porter,

I hope these were just midnight ruminations. I always enjoy reading your great posts. Do not deprive me from these. This board need people like you that are contributing interesting posts.

Dutch

Porter

Post by Porter » October 17th, 2015, 7:28 am

You mean to tell me I have to make this damn thing now :lol:

hellihooks

Re: Thoughts

Post by hellihooks » October 30th, 2015, 11:17 am

Porter

Post by Porter » October 31st, 2015, 11:59 am

:lol: :lol:
Well geesh, I wouldn't have shared my thoughts if I'd known they'd only be worth two cents :lol: :thumb:

...I may just have to take you up on that Helli Mojave tour :beer: and thanks to the other people who responded as well :beer:

hellihooks

Post by hellihooks » October 31st, 2015, 5:31 pm

Porter wrote: ...I may just have to take you up on that Helli Mojave tour :beer:
sounds like a laff riot to me... :thumb: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ross Padilla

Post by Ross Padilla » December 8th, 2015, 11:24 pm

Brian Hubbs wrote:I'm so tired of Facebook and it's little clicks and drivel of posts that never get explained. It's like a free for all of jokes and pics that say "Hey, look at me and what I saw" with no explanation of what it is, where they were, or why it's important.
That has been happening here before facebook was even around, or popular. It has nothing to do with the website, its the people. Believe me, it turns me off as well.