what up Norcal???

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

hellihooks

what up Norcal???

Post by hellihooks » February 15th, 2016, 10:39 am

I will be making a trip up to Santa Cruz mts probably sometime this week, to tow a car home for repairs. I HOPE to get 1/2 to 1 1/2 days herping in, depending on how things play out. Any rain headed your way, this week? I'd really like to get Tigers and Long toe's checked off my list.... :D

but hell... a sally, any sally... been too long since i seen a sally... :crazyeyes:

yoloherper

Re: what up Norcal???

Post by yoloherper » February 16th, 2016, 5:38 pm

Its been hot and dry for almost two weeks now, but there is supposed to be some rain tomorrow. Definitely plenty damp to flip salamanders, but unless you're here tomorrow and we get some serious rain extending late into the evening, Ambystoma probably wont be surface active.
-Elliot

hellihooks

Post by hellihooks » February 16th, 2016, 6:54 pm

thx Elliot... I'l probably be up there thurs afternoon... probably leave Sun morn. not purely a herping trip, so i'll be glad to see whatever i see... may leave a day early and go look for some rare slenders in Kern.
My phone makes and takes calls (no internet and i don't text) anybody wanna hit the field 760-694-1169 ;)

Zach_Lim

Post by Zach_Lim » February 17th, 2016, 7:28 am

hellihooks wrote:thx Elliot... I'l probably be up there thurs afternoon... probably leave Sun morn. not purely a herping trip, so i'll be glad to see whatever i see... may leave a day early and go look for some rare slenders in Kern.
My phone makes and takes calls (no internet and i don't text) anybody wanna hit the field 760-694-1169 ;)
Jim, I'll be around that area Thursday afternoon (gotta drop the gf off at the airport).

Text me!

hellihooks

Post by hellihooks » February 17th, 2016, 8:03 am

Zach_Lim wrote:
hellihooks wrote:thx Elliot... I'l probably be up there thurs afternoon... probably leave Sun morn. not purely a herping trip, so i'll be glad to see whatever i see... may leave a day early and go look for some rare slenders in Kern.
Jim, I'll be around that area Thursday afternoon (gotta drop the gf off at the airport).

Text me!
with my bad hand and small phone... i don't do texts, although i can read them. call me and i'll call ya back. or pm me your #

hellihooks

Post by hellihooks » February 18th, 2016, 3:59 pm

well... probably be next week. my honda, my boy was using broke down, and without transportation he can't come over aand care for my 21 yr old shepard, who can't stand up, walk, etc... she has to be hand fed/watered several times a day (as well as her poop cleaned) I don't know how she's holding on... but as long as she's not in pain, I'm not gonna put her down because caring for her is an inconvienance cyaaa