Dedicated exclusively to field herping.
Moderator: Scott Waters
- Posts: 549
- Joined: June 11th, 2010, 5:01 am
- Location: Louisiana
- Posts: 4735
- Joined: June 7th, 2010, 10:41 am
- Location: "Buy My Books"-land
Golly gee whiz, Mr. Jeff...I'm sure glad I'm only a capitalistic bird photographer and NOT an ornithologist...people who sit and watch feeders all day are lame anyway...
- Posts: 722
- Joined: October 20th, 2011, 3:39 pm
- Location: Santa Clara Co. , CA
That herpetologist looks more like a '70s-'80s high school science teacher. That's the standard 'do for the profession, at the time.
… looks like Smith. I think they all had that look.