Posting with permission from Scott Waters (if you need it moved to a different forum, I'll do so).
1. In honor of the Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research's ten-year anniversary, we have lowered membership dues for 2017 to only TEN DOLLARS! Also, every 50th signup (or renewal) will receive a field guide from one of our Southwestern States! For details, and to take advantage of this offer, use this link.
2. We are pleased to announce the rules for the 2016 Award for Photographic Excellence. Submissions will be accepted through March 15th, with the winner gracing the cover of our four SWCHR Bulletin issues this year.
- Must be a current SWCHR member (only $10 to join or renew—see above)
- Enter up to 3 photos per contributor
- Photo must have been taken in 2016
- Photo must be taken in the wild (posing OK)
- Species must naturally occur in one of the six SWHCR states (AZ, CA, NV, NM, TX, UT)
- Locale (only county, state) required
Please email submissions to [email protected].
Dedicated exclusively to field herping.
Moderator: Scott Waters
1 post • Page 1 of 1