Isla Santa Catalan- Arroyo Name Request Only

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

KEAC

Isla Santa Catalan- Arroyo Name Request Only

Post by KEAC »

I recently embarked on a great trip to Baja, during which some friends and I went out to Santa Catalan and explored two arroyos.
Unfortunately I didn't properly note the names of these arroyos at the time and would now like this information.

So far it has proven unusually difficult to come up with this simple info, so I thought I would throw it out to the FHF members, since I know many of you have made the same trip. The arroyos we explored were on the northwest and southwest portions of the island. I believe one was San Mangla?

If any of you are familiar with the arroyo names from this island, or know of a useful resource to get the names, please let me know here or in a PM. I can provide GPS locations for the arroyos I am referring to if necessary.

Thanks much,
Darin
regalringneck

Re: Isla Santa Catalan- Arroyo Name Request Only

Post by regalringneck »

... yoe darin ; lucky you,

i am surprised you come here to seek that infoe ... as it doesnt matter what the names of the arroyos are/were, the gps data is all that matters ... yesterdaze arroyo ; "sin agua" .. es mananas; rio de los ranas y los patos ... but the coordinates dont change ... now tell your tale & put up some jpgs ... includg how you obtained permissio to entrar los islas ? If you do it & do itt good , i will share some aerials i shot this spring ... rock on ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAGnKpE4NCI

rxr