Snake Photos for Education

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

Mike VanValen

Snake Photos for Education

Post by Mike VanValen »

Hey, friends. Much of my free time these days is taken up educating folks about snakes in my facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/snakeED/). I often use photos from various sources to create educational posts. One of those sources is flickr. If you have wild snake photos on flickr and would like to "donate" some for educational purposes, please join my flickr group where you will be able to add photos directly to the group photostream.

https://www.flickr.com/groups/3733383@N23/

Any photos used will, of course, be credited with your name. Thank you in advance for contributing and supporting my mission of education.
krismunk

Re: Snake Photos for Education

Post by krismunk »

What kind of pictures do you want?
Tamara D. McConnell

Post by Tamara D. McConnell »

What fun! I added some, will add some more after work. You know you are always welcome to use my pics.
Mike VanValen

Post by Mike VanValen »

krismunk wrote:What kind of pictures do you want?
Any photos of wild snakes, no captives.
Tamara D. McConnell wrote:What fun! I added some, will add some more after work. You know you are always welcome to use my pics.
Thanks!
Tamara D. McConnell

Hey, Mike. Flickr won't let me add any more photos to your group. Is it me having the usual tech idiocy difficulties, or are other folks having problems, as well? It was fine this a.m.
Mike VanValen

Post by Mike VanValen »

Tamara D. McConnell wrote:Hey, Mike. Flickr won't let me add any more photos to your group. Is it me having the usual tech idiocy difficulties, or are other folks having problems, as well? It was fine this a.m.
Not sure what this means, but it might have something to do with it.

This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
krismunk

Post by krismunk »

Somewhat arbitrary collection added quickly clcking thumbnails more or less at random.

If you have any specific image types you're missing - in terms of species, behaviour, habitat, whatever, just say so, and I'll be happy to trawl through my album for something fitting.
Tamara D. McConnell

Not sure what this means, but it might have something to do with it.

This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
Yeah, that's it. Ok, I gotta go delete something. I def want to put my one and only rainbow snake in. Thanks, Mike.
I did see the photo limit thing, but I noticed other folks had more than 60, so I was confused. Still am, I reckon. I got the pro account. Also wanted to tell you, if I have photos that are not needed and are just taking up space, feel free to delete, my feelings will not be hurt.
Rock on with your mission!
Mike VanValen

Post by Mike VanValen »

Tamara D. McConnell wrote: Thanks, Mike. I did see the photo limit thing, but I noticed other folks had more than 60, so I was confused. Still am, I reckon.
I am also confused, lol. Don't know much about flickr.
Tamara D. McConnell

Don't know much about flickr.
I don't either, evidently.