Daytime Finds in Hong Kong

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

LouB747

Daytime Finds in Hong Kong

Post by LouB747 »

Decided to go for a daytime walk while on a short Hong Kong overnight. I'm glad I did!

RenoBart

Re: Daytime Finds in Hong Kong

Post by RenoBart »

I love the triangular shape of the Krait...so cool. And I like how you always make flying for 11+ hours seem enjoyable. :)
Porter

Post by Porter »

Awesome banded Krait Footage Lou :thumb:
LouB747

Post by LouB747 »

Thanks guys. The long flights really suck, no way around that. I do try and make them look fun though.
VICtort

Post by VICtort »

That is the best footage of the Bungarus, really cool and not often seen. You are more and more at ease behind the camera, and so resourceful in finding natural history to document during your lay overs. Thanks for posting! Vic :thumb:
RenoBart

Post by RenoBart »

LouB747 wrote:Thanks guys. The long flights really suck, no way around that. I do try and make them look fun though.
Looks like you are at least in business class? As a pilot, I'm hoping they give you a bit of special treatment!
Porter

Post by Porter »

LouB747 wrote:Thanks guys. The long flights really suck, no way around that. I do try and make them look fun though.
Better flying than driving :lol: I’m 13 hours plus Monday through Friday...At least now that it’s winter I get to jump out and chain up in the Slurpee water :sleep: :shock: It’ll wake ya up lol
RenoBart

Post by RenoBart »

I dunno, Richard, I've been on several international flights. Being in coach for more than 6 hours is pretty miserable, over 10 hours becomes downright torturous...but it's worth it to see the world! :thumb:
Porter

Post by Porter »

RenoBart wrote:I dunno, Richard, I've been on several international flights. Being in coach for more than 6 hours is pretty miserable, over 10 hours becomes downright torturous...but it's worth it to see the world! :thumb:
Hmmm...well, having flown more this year than ever in my life, I will agree that those damn seats do become unbearable after a certain point...however, don’t have the option to a have a few drinks and sleep it out while navigating the hyperdrive snowfields of foggy nothing a car space ahead of you as youre Donner passing through The Sierra Nevada Sytem