Forum updated

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

Don Becker

Forum updated

Post by Don Becker »

Hey guys, you probably notice the forum looks a bit different. With the most recent update, the old theme wasn't compatible any longer. I tried to match the look and feel the best I could, but changes in the structure make it so it can't be done exactly. The new layout should look better on mobile devices though. There are some colors that still need to be tweaked, and I will try to get to it as I can.
technoendo

Re: Forum updated

Post by technoendo »

Thanks Don!

Nice FHF facelift, we're web 2.0 now! Thanks for the upgrade sir. I haven't seen changes on the FHF like this for a long time!
Porter

Post by Porter »

I think it looks great. Much better design and the way the quotes are off set looks better than before. Also the green highlighting. The colors and format look great already in my opinion. Nice change. Thanks for keeping the original concept and integrity. I think I a lot of members appreciate that, even if they don't comment on it. Black background is great for media posts and easy on the eyes for reading. Less of a struggle to focus on the words
Don Becker

Post by Don Becker »

Porter wrote: January 28th, 2019, 2:07 am Also the green highlighting.
Oh... so I shouldn't change those to yellow? The theme I based this one was all green, so I was going through and changing things to the yellow. I didn't get everything, and I needed to do the images still... but I guess if people like the green... that's less for me to do.