Surfing and Snakes

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

LouB747

Surfing and Snakes

Post by LouB747 »

Fun video with a little behind the scenes surfboard shaping as well as a few snakes.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGYlXsLWqWE&t[/youtube]
the_cw1

Re: Surfing and Snakes

Post by the_cw1 »

Hey Lou. Cool video. Glad you had some fun in SoCal and got some snakes (nice that the season is starting). I think we were both near the same places at the same time. I should have gone and checked all the surfers to see if anyone was a herper, haha. :p

-Derek
technoendo

Post by technoendo »

Hehe, I was teasing the_cw1 "why aren't you finding sopacs? Lou is finding sopacs!!" and then the_cw1 found his lifer sopac on (I think) the last day of his trip.

Its full throttle SoCal to be mixing surfboards into this Lou! I dig it. I can almost hear the "surf rock" music! :)

EDIT: Also Lou, your link above is timestamped to go to the end of the video. Maybe use the FHF youtube embedding tag so it can be played here on the forum too?
LouB747

Post by LouB747 »

I always have the hardest time getting the YT videos to show properly on this forum. It's almost to the point of not being worth the effort. Maybe there's some secret? Who knows.
technoendo

Post by technoendo »

Weird Lou, maybe its the "&t" you have at the end of the URL that it doesn't like? I'll be more helpful and embed it here sir.