Okanagan Country

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

Neiloss

Okanagan Country

Post by Neiloss »

Hi all,

It's been a while since I've posted on here (I don't even think my last February Florida report made it up), so thought I'd better do something.
Anyway, I've recently returned from a two-week Canada trip from Calgary through to Vancouver Island - generally just wildlife spotting - although I did manage to squeeze in a tiny bit of Okanagan herping. I had two nights in the valley, but as the first was pretty much rained off, I was left with 24hrs to try and turn something up (the full story and herping video can be found via the link below).
P1000543 (2) (1024x768).jpg
P1000576 (2) (1024x631).jpg
P1000810 (2) (1280x960).jpg
As usual, all my photos and videos can be found here: https://northumberlandexplorer.weebly.c ... -2019.html#

Cheers

Neil
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OkanaganSFLT

Re: Okanagan Country

Post by OkanaganSFLT »

Awesome! Okanagan represent! Glad you had some success in the region.
Neiloss

Post by Neiloss »

OkanaganSFLT wrote: September 13th, 2019, 8:37 pm Awesome! Okanagan represent! Glad you had some success in the region.
Thanks man!
Wish I'd had even just one more night there, what a place!

Neil

Also - I've just added your instagram page to my thankyou at the end of my report (if anyone does indeed ever get that far!) - You've got some great stuff on there!
OkanaganSFLT

Post by OkanaganSFLT »

Wish I'd had even just one more night there, what a place!
Yeah the Okanagan is pretty awesome! it's the tiny bit of the country that resembles the deserts of the south.
Also - I've just added your instagram page to my thankyou at the end of my report (if anyone does indeed ever get that far!) - You've got some great stuff on there!
Thank you! Im definitly most active there, as i find it a great way to connect with other herpers.