Introducing Myself

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

zwhitman

Introducing Myself

Post by zwhitman » April 19th, 2011, 7:54 pm

Hello all. I have been a lurker on this forum for quite a long time, and I thought it is about time I introduced myself.

I am originally from the New York/ New Jersey/ Vermont areas, and the east is definitely where I am most comfortable herping. I currently live in Fort Collins CO where I am a veterinary student at Colorado State University. Most of my time is taken up with school and my captive collection, so I can't say I have done as much herping in Colorado as I would have liked.

I have been keeping and photographing herps ever sine I was a kid. My current collection consists of a bunch of colubrids, anthill pythons, and some geckos and chameleons.

Here are a few pics of me, my collection, and some field pics. If anyone is ever in FoCo and wants to do some herping, hit me up.

Cheers
Zach

Zach_Lim

Re: Introducing Myself

Post by Zach_Lim » April 19th, 2011, 8:20 pm

Welcome to the forums! nice pics and cool collection!
always good to "meet" another zach

Paul White

Post by Paul White » April 19th, 2011, 8:49 pm

that goat was up at Mt Evans right? Frigging hate that road, always scares the hell out of me.

Nice critters :)

Warren

Post by Warren » April 20th, 2011, 6:37 am

Thanks for posting. That mountain goat is really cool. Even though I live in Alberta, I've never seen one. I guess they don't just walk in while you're surfing the internet :lol:

monklet

Post by monklet » April 20th, 2011, 8:01 am

Hi Zach. That first shot of you on the rock is pretty cool. Nice intro. Looks like one heck of a collection. A assume by the state of your snakeroom that it was the maid's-day-On eh? Beautiful setup.

Your participation in the Herpetoculture Forum viewforum.php?f=35 would be very welcome. This forum of course generally just for field herps.

Brad