need some information about my area

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

captain uta

need some information about my area

Post by captain uta »

hows it goin guys im moving to north ogden from southern cali im not asking for locales all i was wondering is wuts in the north ogden area? any help will be much appreciated thanks
herpseeker1978

Re: need some information about my area

Post by herpseeker1978 »

Here is a recent post I made of some stuff from North Ogden

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6902

Josh
captain uta

Re: need some information about my area

Post by captain uta »

thanks man :thumb: i kinda had an idea i meen ive found lots of wandering garters and plenty of great basin gophers and i know its the wrong time to flip but it has been raining here and there havent tried yet but ive scoped a few spots out. if i came out rude to you guys in this chapter im sorry i guess i should have introduced myself well my name is ronnie im 20 yrs old im not really sure how long im gonna stay out here and im in the ogden area not north ogden my interests are basically zonata and rosys lol so the one thing in this area that i would like to see is a rubber boa never searched for the northern subspecies so that is what im most interested in seeing if u guys can give me any advice that would be great if not i understand i meen im from southern california extreme southern california and you cant even say where you found anything at the rite time or you will get bashed hahaha so if you guys wanna pm me or something i would gladly share the information ive gained by searching for desert rosys and mountain kings i love herping and understand protecting spots so i am very easy going person thanks for the info herpseeker :beer: