Southern Oregon, Northern Cali next week

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

Dman

Southern Oregon, Northern Cali next week

Post by Dman »

I will be in Southern Oregon and or Northern California starting Saturday August 13th through Tuesday August 16th. Possibly longer depending on how good Herping is. I was in Medford/Applegate area 4th of July weekend on a scouting mission saw a few Herps and some spots that might be decent. I have a few Lifers I would like to mark off my list, Lampropeltis getula, Lampropeltis zonata, Crotalus v. lutosus, Diadophis punctatus pulchellus, Thamnophis atratus. I have the Zonata but only in Washington State. If there is anyone in the area that would like to hook up with a fellow Herper to get out and find some things please PM or let me know on this post. Or if anyone has any information that would be helpful it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Damon
bnsf97

Re: Southern Oregon, Northern Cali next week

Post by bnsf97 »

Hey there! I'll be in Arcata, CA on the 16th. I can show you a great spot for T.s. infernalis' and Taricha granulosa's (if you like newts). Plus various anurans. Let me know if you're interested!
Dman

Re: Southern Oregon, Northern Cali next week

Post by Dman »

bnsf97,
Thanks for the response and offer. I will mainly be along the I-5 corridor. No plans to go towards the Coast. If plans change I will definetly let you know.

Thanks again,
Damon