Dedicated exclusively to field herping.
Moderator: Scott Waters
- Posts: 406
- Joined: November 23rd, 2010, 6:44 pm
- Location: Mesa, Arizona
I have no idea, but I imagine you would have more luck asking in the main forum.
Cool looking snake though.
- Posts: 81
- Joined: May 15th, 2011, 6:08 am
- Posts: 2272
- Joined: June 8th, 2010, 8:08 am
- Location: Southern Arizona
dinodan wrote:He looks pist
You mean Cribo Lover, or the snake? LOL...
- Posts: 538
- Joined: June 7th, 2010, 9:54 pm
- Location: Deadhorse/California
- Posts: 73
- Joined: June 7th, 2010, 9:39 pm
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
There's a guy named Scott who would probably know, since it's his snake.