Am i missing something?

Extended discussion forum.

Moderator: Scott Waters

Fieldnotes

Am i missing something?

Post by Fieldnotes » June 10th, 2017, 5:59 pm

What happened to the California forum and others?

Fieldnotes

Re: Am i missing something?

Post by Fieldnotes » June 10th, 2017, 8:35 pm

Thanks Bryan, i missed that post about the change. I for one will miss having the California forum. Although i haven't been around as often as before, i still check in to see what, if anything, is new to California from time to time. Now, its going to be washed away in the sea of hodge-podge. For the record, I liked having separate forums, California in particular—R.I.P.

Porter

Post by Porter » June 11th, 2017, 2:26 am

I agree with Will's point. I really just have an interest in the CA stuff... nice to have it categorized. But, I won't miss the identical double photography posts from everyone. That sh*t was getting annoying :lol:

Porter

Post by Porter » June 11th, 2017, 2:27 am

Once there was this great thing that was happening in the underground.... then, it formulated and came into the spotlight. It peaked with Sgt. Pepper and brought new insight to what was never thought to be possible.... then things became divided and the white album came about, revealing an emphasis on specific aspects and a more in depth look at what was going on... but it was returning back to their roots after experiencing it all and applying the knowledge, that made Abby Road the great thing that it is...

I think you guys remember this one better that I do... somethin about a flat top...

rpecora

Post by rpecora » June 14th, 2017, 11:22 am

I definitely spend a lot less time here looking at posts since the change. It was so much easier to check out the rest of the nation and what was being seen out there when it was categorized as such. Might as well get rid of the board line and the news...too. The rational for combining the chapters would hold true for the other categories also. It was much easier to communicate within a specific chapter as well. We don't have to tie into NAFHA, geographic sub-forums were a good thing.

Brian Hubbs

Post by Brian Hubbs » June 22nd, 2017, 8:10 pm

I agree, bring back some kind of regional forum concept. This just sucks the way it is...