It is currently September 1st, 2014, 5:39 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Garage Door Repair
PostPosted: August 23rd, 2014, 2:21 am 

Early intervention and good service guarantees steady garage door systems and this is important for security, protection and safety. Having the support of garage door repair Rancho Cucamonga would make you feel safer and you will hardly deal with emergency problems, which may upset and disorganize your life. We are experienced with thorough examinations of all types of doors and you can be sure of the quality of our equipment as well as our expertise.Garage Door Maintenance Maintenance keeps garage systems healthy Early garage door maintenance can really make a difference to its behavior and operation.

Finding and dealing with problems at an early stage can really keep them healthy and in perfect working order. The technicians of our business are very dedicated to each job making sure each minor defect is detected and treated accordingly. We usually have to do some common garage door repair services but we may also detect a major problem with the opener or the sensors. Our job is to test and check the effectiveness and capacities of all parts and make the necessary repairs. It is the best way to keep the system running without problems and keep you totally safe.

We are equipped to deal with clopay garage doors, genie products and any brand since we are experienced with their characteristics and have the necessary repair parts. It is our duty to carry the best products in order to ensure high quality work and stability. It is no secret that “Garage Door Repair Rancho Cucamonga” is an ace in maintenance services and works with the most dedicated technicians.

It is also our obligation to inform you about major damages, which may imply replacements and we are trained to take over any installation. We are capable and experienced in all matters concerning all types of doors and, therefore, we can provide consultation but our main goal is to complete maintenance with great precision and efficiency. We never leave before checking the whole system again and again making sure each screw is in place and lubrication maintenance was completed. Check out our capacities with one phone call!

Post subject: Re: Garage Door Repair
PostPosted: August 23rd, 2014, 8:46 am 

Wow. You are heading towards having your FHF account terminated at a very fast rate. If you want to keep your account, Read the bylaws I linked in your first post. You can find them in the announcements column in each subforum. If, by some reason you haven't found the bylaws still, here they are once again: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4978

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2014, 2:03 pm 

I think it is an automatically generated add from a robot, not an actual person.

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2014, 7:38 pm 

Noah, Bots and bugs Don't make both spelling and info errors. Look at this troll's first thread. Plus, Scott keeps FHF free of spam.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=20261

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2014, 9:10 pm 

Quote:
Bots and bugs Don't make both spelling and info errors

I've seen plenty of bots make these kinds of errors. As for Scott, I can't comment. I don't know how busy he is or how his moderation system/spam filter works.

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2014, 10:34 pm 

If you will cut all your garage doors into 8 pieces each, I will pick them up and haul them away for AC.

PostPosted: August 24th, 2014, 7:48 am 

Same here.

PostPosted: August 29th, 2014, 8:27 am 

captainjack0000 wrote:
Quote:
Bots and bugs Don't make both spelling and info errors

I've seen plenty of bots make these kinds of errors. As for Scott, I can't comment. I don't know how busy he is or how his moderation system/spam filter works.

Bots crappy ads are written by stupid scummy people. This is a forum bot, and I hate seeing them clog up forums like this. Very dishonest and shady way to advertise.

PostPosted: August 29th, 2014, 3:34 pm 

I just assumed the messages were created by a bot which was created in a location where English was not the first language. Outsourced spam bots if you will. Perhaps you are right though, there might be actual people sitting there typing away.