Some Blackheaded Python pics

Captive care and husbandry.

Moderator: Scott Waters

Jason_Hood

Some Blackheaded Python pics

Post by Jason_Hood »

I really need to get more pics of all my animals and the BHPs are probably the most difficult of all for me because of how bad the lighting is in my snake room and I try to keep my neighbors from knowing I have snakes... I end up restricted to packing them all up and taking them to a friends place or shooting indoors. Anyway... here are some pics.

Red Female

Darker Female

Crazy Girl

She beat her face up over a year ago trying to get to me but has since calmed down and it is almost totally healed

She still has some attitude

Breeder female looking dark when she had eggs

And talk about attitude!! She like chews at the air and hisses and puffs like crazy. She is gorgeous but nuts!! But then you grab her and she is fine.

One of her eggs about a month ago, it is now about to hatch and this same pic taken by my wife you can just make out the baby and the stripes a little

One of my holdback girls looking cute and totally filling her hid box, she recently got spooked by me and broke this apart. :lmao::lmao: Got to get her some bigger hides I guess

Day she was born

Male breeder color changer

Holdback male, he has been a stunner from day one!!

Day one

Holdback female, next year will be her year

Another one

A hold back female from 2010

She is spunky!!

You can see her "talking" here

Different girl

Another one

Well that is it for now, I got to run out and pick up some feeders!! Hope you enjoy!

Jason
crwheeler

Re: Some Blackheaded Python pics

Post by crwheeler »

They are stunning. I've loved them from the first time I saw them. Great job and keep it up!!