Global Report

Moderators: Chris Smith, Scott Waters, Don Becker

dery

Global Report

Post by dery » September 27th, 2014, 5:43 pm

While viewing my account on herpmapper, I accidentally clicked the map again and found the new global report feature that showed up for the first time. It's Awesome. Check it out everyone. :mrgreen:

Chris Smith

Re: Global Report

Post by Chris Smith » October 4th, 2014, 12:57 pm

Thanks Dery. We will be tweaking things this winter to make this and other features more apparent.

Here is the link for others: http://www.herpmapper.org/report/

-Chris

justinm

Post by justinm » October 21st, 2014, 6:25 am

I think that's one of the most significant things about HerpMapper. It's going to reach a wide audience being that it's global. I can't get the word out enough. I would love for our knowledge of herps to increase dramatically worldwide. This is just starting to snowball into a really big thing.

Paul Freed

Post by Paul Freed » October 21st, 2014, 7:49 am

I tried joining HerpMapper but after signing up and choosing a password it wouldn't let me log in. I re-tried 6 times each time using the new password that was sent to my email address but it still wouldn't let me register. I wrote a note to the site manager but have not heard from anyone. I have numerous herp sightings from around the world that I can contribute but can't seem to register to the site. Any suggestions?
-Paul

dery

Post by dery » October 21st, 2014, 4:57 pm

Pm Chris Smith or Don Becker(AKA Psyon).

Chris Smith

Post by Chris Smith » October 21st, 2014, 6:18 pm

PM sent Paul.

Don Becker

Post by Don Becker » October 22nd, 2014, 8:40 am

Paul Freed wrote:I tried joining HerpMapper but after signing up and choosing a password it wouldn't let me log in. I re-tried 6 times each time using the new password that was sent to my email address but it still wouldn't let me register. I wrote a note to the site manager but have not heard from anyone. I have numerous herp sightings from around the world that I can contribute but can't seem to register to the site. Any suggestions?
-Paul
That is usually due to the verification email not reaching your inbox. I have a list of changes that need to be made going into the winter, and giving a notice if that is the case is on the list.