New to Idaho Falls

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

gulogulo82

New to Idaho Falls

Post by gulogulo82 »

I will also post this in the Mountain Chapter.

I just moved to SE Idaho, Idaho Falls, and can't wait to get out and get some field herping in as soon as it warms up. I moved here from the Puget Sound for work, but I haven't been able to find much online about a field herp community here yet. If you are in the area and would like to meet up this spring, please let me know.

Dallas
AndyKraemer

Re: New to Idaho Falls

Post by AndyKraemer »

Hey Dallas, welcome to Idaho! I'm a distance away from you, but if you find yourself in the Moscow area let me know.

Happy herping,
Andy
TravisK

Post by TravisK »

Welcome to the NW Chapter. I look forward to seeing some of your finds!
DesertZone

Post by DesertZone »

I'm not too far from you, I've been looking for someone to go do some herping with. I done some herping over there when I lived there, but is better here.
jonathan

Post by jonathan »

Welcome to the forum! My roots are in Idaho - parents met at the Snake River Bird of Prey National Monument while my dad did rattlesnake research and my mom was a park ranger, and I was born in Pullman while they lived in Moscow. I'd love to see more pictures from the region. And don't forget to add data to the NAHERP database too - while we've gotten a little more recently, we're still very data-deficient for the Idaho region.