Hello everyone!

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

Bcoffey

Hello everyone!

Post by Bcoffey »

Hi,
I've been living and herping in SD for two years now and just stumbled across this forum. My wife thinks I'm crazy and I bet a lot of you can agree but I try to get out as much as I can. I recently got back from a trip in Arizona that was really great. A couple of nice inverts and lizards. Well hope to get a chance to get out with some of you guys!
LouB747

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by LouB747 »

Welcome. My wife thinks I'm crazy too. She could could right.....
Bcoffey

Post by Bcoffey »

LouB747 wrote:Welcome. My wife thinks I'm crazy too. She could could right.....
I think she crazy when she spends 4 hours at the mall but what do you do lol
hellihooks

Post by hellihooks »

Welcome to the forum... :thumb: jim
Ross Padilla

Post by Ross Padilla »

Welcome, but 99% of or first time posters disappear as fast as they appeared. :D

I remember some chick named snake girl (or something like that) introduced her self here and "of course" got about 20 welcomes. She never posted after that. :lol:
Mike Waters

Post by Mike Waters »

Ross Padilla wrote:Welcome, but 99% of or first time posters disappear as fast as they appeared. :D

I remember some chick named snake girl (or something like that) introduced her self here and "of course" got about 20 welcomes. She never posted after that. :lol:
Yeah but saying hi and getting 20 welcomes is better then saying "where do I find mountain kings " and getting a 20 page debate started. :D
monklet

Post by monklet »

Ross Padilla wrote:I remember some chick named snake girl (or something like that) introduced her self here and "of course" got about 20 welcomes. She never posted after that. :lol:
What makes you think it was a "chick"? Could have been some regular trying to see what happens when you post as a girl on a predominantly male forum. ...and if so, was probably laughing his arse off with the 20 replies! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyways to the OP, Welcome :) Everyone here likes pics ...some good ones will warm 'em up.
hellihooks

Post by hellihooks »

Ross Padilla wrote:Welcome, but 99% of or first time posters disappear as fast as they appeared. :D

It was you Ross... you scared her off... way ta go... :roll: :lol: :lol: jim
Ross Padilla

Post by Ross Padilla »

Mike Waters wrote:

Yeah but saying hi and getting 20 welcomes is better then saying "where do I find mountain kings " and getting a 20 page debate started. :D
Hey, that's actually kind of fun sometimes. :lol:
Ross Padilla

Post by Ross Padilla »

monklet wrote:
Ross Padilla wrote:I remember some chick named snake girl (or something like that) introduced her self here and "of course" got about 20 welcomes. She never posted after that. :lol:
What makes you think it was a "chick"? Could have been some regular trying to see what happens when you post as a girl on a predominantly male forum. ...and if so, was probably laughing his arse off with the 20 replies! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyways to the OP, Welcome :) Everyone here likes pics ...some good ones will warm 'em up.
That is a definite possibility, and a good way to get what you want in a shorter time around here. :lol:
Ross Padilla

Post by Ross Padilla »

hellihooks wrote:

It was you Ross... you scared her off... way ta go... :roll: :lol: :lol: jim
Next time I won't come on to them so hard. :lol:
Bcoffey

Post by Bcoffey »

Mike Waters wrote:

Where do I find mountain kings....lmao. I'll see what picks I have at the moment to upload on here...what size should they be btw
Ross Padilla

Post by Ross Padilla »

The smallest I'd go with is 640 x 480 and the largest 800 x 600. You have to upload them to a photo host first.
Bcoffey

Post by Bcoffey »

Ross Padilla wrote:The smallest I'd go with is 640 x 480 and the largest 800 x 600. You have to upload them to a photo host first.

Ok cool....thanks for the help :)