Rattlesnake removal?

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

devilfish79

Rattlesnake removal?

Post by devilfish79 »

Does anyone know of a person(s) that does venomous snake removal in or near Big Bear? My Aunt has one near her house in Big Bear. She has 3 dogs and 3 horses and I'm trying to prevent her from killing it. It's been a day already and from what I understand, my uncle buried it in the hole it went into under their porch.

So, any and all help will be greatly appreciated!
dezertwerx

Re: Rattlesnake removal?

Post by dezertwerx »

Not sure if anyone here is gonna go that far to remove a rattlesnake... :D

Now if you would have said boa removal.... zonata removal. You would have had a ton of volunteers. :lol:

Good Luck.
reako45

Post by reako45 »

www.socalsnakeremoval.com is my friend's No-Kill snake removal business. Don't know if he'd go all the way up to Big Bear though.

reako45
hellihooks

Post by hellihooks »

I provide Rattlesnake Avoidance Training Services (Hi-desert RATS)for dogs/ reptile relocation services/ property assessment in the Hi-desert... Big Bear's not that far from me. Rattlesnake bites to dogs, if not lethal, can run up several thousand dollars in Vet Bills... Avoidance Training is a GREAT investment, followed by a property assessment (relocating any crotes found) and finally relocation... IF I can get there before the snake dissapears.
In all honesty... ONE encounter with a human is typically enough to make a crote leave... Unless they have features/spots on their property that are ideal for snakes to occupy. PM me if you like for contact info. jim