muskies

Hang with a fishy crowd.

Moderator: Scott Waters

muskiemagnet

muskies

Post by muskiemagnet »

ok, time to reminisce and relive.

brrrrrrr. november. sucker dragging and jerk-baits being cast.

OK, YOU ARE BIGGER THAN WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SETTLE DOWN, WE'LL MOVE. LOL. this ship was hauling coal. as the picture was taken, it was passing through a narrow railroad bridge. as soon as it passed through it gunned the motors and made an immediate 90 to the docks. pretty impressive.

aaahhhh the dashboard of accumulated wealth.

five different landings and we finally get on the water. depends on the wind if you can get on the water. we are talking november here. just before full ice-up. this was the north end of the lake with a south wind blowing. open water once you get passed the ice.

lots of eagles on the ice. we drift/troll along the ice flows. it's fun.

this is wade. many stories about us in "crazy times". my best friend wielding a reef hawg.

this is what it is all about. cold temps big fish.

-ben

ps, borski, this is how real men fish. none of that bs warm weather stuff. although i'm sure you understand. lol.
Tim Borski

Re: muskies

Post by Tim Borski »

Excellent post Ben!! It was a nice walk thru a November Musky fisherman's day. I've been there (whether you care to believe it or not.) We (I) need you to put up more of this stuff, ok?

I'll chase some snook in the swamp next week and post my results.

(You know, Dell is in New Zealand...'bet he's got some interesting stuff to put up...)

Earth to Dell, copy?

Tim
muskiemagnet

Re: muskies

Post by muskiemagnet »

c'mon dell, show us some of those big ol' trout. unless you are just chasing ladies on the beach. can't fault you for that. maybe i can show you how it's done someday!!!! :D

-ben