Roll Call

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

LocalityRosys

Re: Roll Call

Post by LocalityRosys »

My name is Jerry Hartley, founder of LocalityRosys.com. I'm in Fernley, NV. It's very cool to see a chapter for our neck of the woods.......
TimCO

Post by TimCO »

Welcome Jerry. We've got a pretty great group here. Feel free to check us out at one of our upcoming field trips.
LocalityRosys

Post by LocalityRosys »

Thanks man........I will keep in touch.

Jer
AndyO'Connor

Post by AndyO'Connor »

I know I'm not a member of this chapter per se, and I don't live in the area, but myself and a couple NW buddies do herp the states covered at least once each year, and I've met a few of you (not enough), so I am posting in this thread. Hope this is ok, if not, someone can delete this post.

Andy O'Connor
currently Mill Creek, WA, but that might change in the next year or two (I need more sun/snakes)
TimCO

Post by TimCO »

You are welcome in our chapter Andy.
Bulls and Garters

Post by Bulls and Garters »

Hunter J.
Denver CO
I can herp in CO
I am also new to the site and would like to get involved in this chapter.
How can I join the chapter?
TimCO

Post by TimCO »

Welcome Hunter,
Sign up at http://www.naherp.com/, and then look at the list of trips we've got coming up.
Mountain Maker

Post by Mountain Maker »

Names Dan. I'm 17, have done my fair share of backyard herping in Castle Rock, Colorado.

Would love to see some wild hog noses! (what's the deal with them as pets in CO?)

Other hobbies:RC cars, Aquariums (fresh), and reptiles.
mcurrie84

Post by mcurrie84 »

Hey everyone! Mike Currie (mcurrie84) and girlfriend Lisa here. We just moved to the Denver area a week ago. I was a fairly regular poster on the Northeast Chapter forum until things in life took a bit of a negative turn. Anyhoo, I'm back, in a different region, and ready to get out there. Just today we went out for a bit and found 8 Plains Garters and 4 Lined Snakes. I'll be adding the data to the HERP database later today - and if I'm not mistaken, the Lined Snakes will be the only record of them in Adams County per the database!
Oh, and both were lifers for me since I've always been a Northeast boy :)
MarcLinsalata

Post by MarcLinsalata »

Marc Linsalata - originally from NJ, presently living in SoCal but like to herp southern Nevada whenever I can get up there. Member oh NE Chapter and California Chapter and contributor to NAHERP.
Neil M

Post by Neil M »

Hey guys!

My name is Neil (Neil M) and I am a California native but moved to Montana for college. I am studying wildlife biology and climate change at UM.

Sadly, my time to herp has diminished since moving to Montana, but I would love to pick it back up and meet some of you guys!

Also, this summer 2015 I got a job as a Mountain Lion/Mule Deer technician in New Mexico. I have dreamed of herping NM for awhile and am stoked to get the chance this summer on my off days. Hopefully I can also meet some of the NM regulars from the forum!

Neil
hondo-dan

Post by hondo-dan »

Daniel Lindhardt (hondo-dan) Tooele, Utah
Always had a love for herps , snakes in particular. Alway looked for them when I got a chance growing up. Just the last year or so, I and my kids got more into learning and finding the different herps Utah has to offer. Still have a lot to learn and find.
Roki

Post by Roki »

Roki...also know as Sean. Love herping and really any type of wildlife. I get outside any chance I can.
Cheers
DennyZ

Post by DennyZ »

Denny Zeleniak.

Resident of Reno, Nevada and resident lurker on here. Currently waiting on some decent weather to go herping once again.
ksmith44

Post by ksmith44 »

Hi, I am Kevin and grew up finding every herp I could in Florida and later Texas. Unfortunately, the last 10 years or so, life happened and I have had (or have made) very little time to get out there. Now my oldest son is turning 10 and he reminds me of me and loves everything outdoors, so I am going to use that as incentive to carve time out to get back herping. I already have a business trip planned to Las Vegas and Southern Cali this year when I should at least be able to get out road cruisin after hours. Looking forward to keeping this new year's resolution and posting the results.

Cheers
Joeeggy30

Post by Joeeggy30 »

Hi everyone. My name is Joseph Eguizabal but you can call me Eggy for short. I am new to this site, and to the Reno, NV area. My expertise is entomology, but I do a lot of herping on the side, so if I'm not chasing butterflies, beetles, or dragonflies, I will take pics of various lizards and snakes. I am also former Army. Did a lot of early spring and summer herping at Ft. Campbell, KY. I would love to meet some Reno locals who'd be down to herp this summer. This area is new to me, so it should be interesting. Thanks