Chasing Burmese Pythons in the Florida Everglades

Press clippings from around the world.

Moderator: Scott Waters

WSTREPS

Re: Chasing Burmese Pythons in the Florida Everglades

Post by WSTREPS »

Bryan Hamilton you seem to enjoy posting python related articles, Why? And can you tell us about your relationship to Bobby Reed and Gordy Rodda. Two major benefactor's of the python scandal. Do you know them?

Ernie Eison
Bryan Hamilton

Post by Bryan Hamilton »

Bryan Hamilton you seem to enjoy posting python related articles, Why? And can you tell us about your relationship to Bobby Reed and Gordy Rodda. Two major benefactor's of the python scandal. Do you know them?
I don't feel I need to explain any of my relationships to you Ernie -roo. But perhaps you should answer your own questions?

Ernie Eison you seem to enjoy responding to python related posts, Why? And can you tell us about YOUR relationships to the major benefactors for the python "scandal"? Your interest in pythons is far greater than mine. Why the beef?
WSTREPS

Post by WSTREPS »

The guy persistently trolls me and when he is presented with a harmless question, his response is "I don't feel I need to explain any of my relationships to you Ernie -roo". Followed by an attempt to turn the tables and put it all on me. A strange and angry response that runs from the question. When I start off by asking someone a question before I start answering subsequent questions. I like to get a straight answer to my initial question.

Ernie Eison
Bryan Hamilton

Post by Bryan Hamilton »

Wow Ernie. Sorry for the name calling. That is not nice of me.

Should we pull out your greatest hits of name calling? I thought ernie-roo was endearing compared to:
Rodda is a complete POS.
What I see in support of Jason Jones is a number of partisan posters displaying fanboy support and little to nothing in terms of herpetological knowledge.
Jones presented absolutely ZERO scientifically sound data or anything of substance on any level to base these proposed regulations and quotas on. The garbage seen in his power point presentation that consisted of a series of outrageous quotes taken from old news paper articles , lifting irrelevant shock value photos off the net and presenting highly erroneous statistical information in combination with poorly constructed charts and graphs. Was only supported with some grossly misleading statements. It was all he had. There was no other data base of scientifically gathered biological information used. Jones just made numbers up. There's nothing involving good science and behavioral integrity about that.
Notice how the Jones fanboy club steers clear of the major points
Pitfall traps became a big NDOW selling point to justify their shambolic actions.
There isn't a value of any kind. That is exactly why NDOW mouth piece Jason Jones did not approach this from a rational, biological point of view. Instead he did everything possible to mislead and manipulate, he was as deceitful as he could be. The same can be said for his supporters who bend and twist looking for any explanation they can without ever addressing the obvious. Ignoring the fact that Jason Jones presentation was fraught with discrepancies, inaccuracies, duplications and unreliability. The excuse makers turn to talk about birds and gophers , personal attack, whatever they can. But nothing about the actual facts involved, the reptiles or the unprofessional and unscientific approach used by NDOW biologist Jason Jones.
NDOW Jason Jones activist not scientist presentation was filled with lies and deceit taken straight from the internet. NDOW biologist spent more time talking about off topic and off color things he took off the web bashing the live trade, then he did about the biological aspects and proper managing of Nevada's reptile populations. Here are a few examples taken from NDOW biologist Jason Jones ridiculous presentation.
This is all from one thread! Think if we went back in time?

So maybe explain your behavior? Why do you act out this way? Are you a paid shill for the industry? Do you just lack impulse control? Do you get drunk and post? A little honesty would help some of us to understand why you act the way you do.
WSTREPS

Post by WSTREPS »

Above is the question. It still hasn't been answered. For the second time an effort to divert attention away from answering the question by attacking me. This time going as far as to pull quotes from a completely unrelated topic. Seems desperate . My questions are simple and have nothing to do with me.

Ernie Eison
Bryan Hamilton

Post by Bryan Hamilton »

As I've said before Ernie, you get me, you really do. I forgot one. Not sure if this was in good fun or serious.
Garbage in garbage out. This explains Bryan Hamilton.
I suppose I am desperate. And those other posts are completely and totally unrelated. Hence the vicious attacks on you, Ernie Eison, using your own words. How deceitful of me. And desperate. I don't know how to even internet any more. Thanks for getting me back on track.

Edit- That makes three attempts to avoid you're question. I just don't want you to lose count.