Amen Brother

Extended discussion forum.

Moderator: Scott Waters

Porter

Re: Amen Brother

Post by Porter »

I just got woke up by another epiphany… How long does it take that rock to form a Pearl inside of a clam. I don’t know and I’m not gonna Google it but it takes a long friggin time.

- Going back to my explanation of how time is differently paced in regards to The lifespan of a butterfly compared to the lifespan of a human. That bitch made that shit overnight!

Porter

Post by Porter »

Porter wrote:
February 21st, 2021, 11:44 am

- The earth and universe is not how we perceive it. We think of ourselves as being on a rock floating in space. Space is the consciousness within the essence of life. The solar system is the timeline of the lifespan of a planet. The bending of light obscures us into thinking the bubble of our existence is the shape of our eyes. Which is only truly a world for an objectional tool used to process perception .

This is the first successfully captured 4K footage from the future of the path set course we are on: https://laughingsquid.com/4k-mars-rover ... PHzPVccuZ0

The future of a path that can be changed with love... this is the future of hate. Hades
The path to the devil

The timeline ends with Pluto -

ImageUntitled by The Singing Frog, on Flickr

ImageAtom diagram wave fronts 10 by The Singing Frog, on Flickr

I have lived here before the days of ice
And of course this is why I'm so concerned
And I come back to find the stars misplaced
And the smell of a world that has burned
A smell of the world that has burned

Porter

Post by Porter »

Porter wrote:

- tentacles explain the building of the pyramids. Science insists there was no technology during the time of their construction to create them. New science suggests the pyramids were subject to a catastrophic climate change that influenced flood. Based on water erosion evidence on the stones near the bottom of the pyramid. It was once underwater like Death Valley National Park. Death Valley has deep underground saltwater reservoir and creeks home to pupfish.

Porter wrote:

- Amanita muscaria is where the idea of santa clause came from you. We all are mentally connected to our creator. An attempt was made by Jesus to explain these concepts. He being more octopi that the rest. We killed him (he may have been the first, but wasn't the last). The bible is to explain the importance of moral integrity to the co-relationship we have with the balance of emotional energy that keeps the Earth from derailing.( If you chose to think earth is how you perceive it). The story of Santa Clause is meant to convey that to children. God always knows what you're thinking and doing because you are a part of him...literally a "piece" of him. For a further peace of mind... Santa Clause is watching you. Santa Clause was original dressed in the colors of this mushroom in the early drawing of the fictional character, because the mushrooms were a winter food source which led to the psychedelic experience that is often referred to as "finding god."

Porter

Post by Porter »

Last thought of the day...

Taking it a step further to obtain a step closer:

What is it of the thought that such a structure of precise Triadic geometrical Percision Be constructed in alignment of a pre-existing rotation... when sensible conclusions suggest The very creation of the axis would bring such balance of random lifelessness with its connection to existence?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R7oyZGW99os

Kelly Mc

Post by Kelly Mc »

Kurt Cobain was an overrated whiner.

Porter

Post by Porter »

Kelly Mc wrote:
February 26th, 2021, 6:44 am
Kurt Cobain was an overrated whiner.

Why Kurt Cobain is a genius

Polly

The video that changed the world

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^💦💦💦

College students critique In Utero

Understanding Heart-Shaped Box

Frances Farmer explained

Kelly Mc

Post by Kelly Mc »

Uh huh.

Bruce Lee was my idol when I was 12.

Still think hes the greatest but i dont go all cuck about him as an adult.

Porter

Post by Porter »

Kelly Mc wrote:
February 27th, 2021, 2:24 pm
Uh huh.

Bruce Lee was my idol when I was 12.

Still think hes the greatest but i dont go all cuck about him as an adult.
This is about aliens and the survival of the human race... Not about coq au vin

Kelly Mc

Post by Kelly Mc »

This whole thread should be deleted in the name of everything even a little bit good, just to make it a better use of spirit and blank space.

For anything else but hopefully something animal oriented.

Porter

Post by Porter »

Kelly Mc wrote:
February 27th, 2021, 6:57 pm
This whole thread should be deleted in the name of everything even a little bit good, just to make it a better use of spirit and blank space.

For anything else but hopefully something animal oriented.
It’s about an octopus… An invertebrate. And it’s about everything good in the world and the importance of good in it.

..and Just because you and Bill don’t understand it, doesn’t mean it’s not appreciated by the people who do

and if you haven't caught on yet. It is all supported by science

Imagejimih by The Singing Frog, on Flickr

Kelly Mc

Post by Kelly Mc »

Just because someone isnt entranced by a psuedoscientific idea doesnt mean they dont understand the idea.

And what you dont understand is that I wish this thread would get deleted because its like a tipped over garbage can.

Porter

Post by Porter »

Kelly Mc wrote:
February 27th, 2021, 7:07 pm
Just because someone isnt entranced by a psuedoscientific idea doesnt mean they dont understand the idea.

And what you dont understand is that I wish this thread would get deleted because its like a tipped over garbage can.
Maybe you should go back, read and process the material again with an open mind... instead of insulting people.

Every response you've had has been off subject and incorrect. I'm done responding to you

And I'm not forcing anyone to read it. If you don't like it... just don't read it 🤷‍♂️ Like it or not, this subject does interest a large number of field herpers

Kelly Mc

Post by Kelly Mc »

You too.

Read again.

Kelly Mc

Post by Kelly Mc »

A boring flimsy show about how chill and sage you think you are. Once again.

Stop boring the Octopus.

You bore the Octopus.

Porter

Post by Porter »

Kelly Mc wrote:
February 27th, 2021, 8:37 pm
A boring flimsy show about how chill and sage you think you are. Once again.

Stop boring the Octopus.

You bore the Octopus.
Ahhhh...ok. Let's pull this back on subject shall we..?

First of, this is not about me. It's not about Kurt Cobain or the fact that he is one of the many artists I respect and support the talent and moral viewpoints of. I post those videos about him because you made the comment that he was a "overrated whiner." He was a lot more important to our world than that. I figured the best way to open your eyes to that fact, would be to hear from other people and see it for yourself. You then try to prove I'm promoting someone I admired in my youth out of my own immaturity. Let me explain why Cobain is in the post.

Lennon, Hendrix, Cobain... all considered to be the most influential culture changing musicians of all time. Taking the world as we see it, in a more truthful and beneficial (to human integrity) direction. There are too many connections between the 3 to go into. Nearly endless... But, in regards to the subject of the post I will point out that none of them, "wrote" music. They played be ear. By pure expression of feeling.

This thread started with the subject of the importance of integrity. It began as something I just randomly came across on youtube, found amusing, and shared because of the refence to how reptiles (snakes) are viewed as, "evil" to the uneducated non-herper mind of the average human. As people began taking a more serious approach, I did as well. I as a songwriter, have been interested in the subject of music's influence on the integrity of society since high school. My art and writing has always been been driven by that aspect of culture. Some ideas came to me while I was listening to a documentary about the supreme intelligence of octopi, while driving at work. It connected to a few other subjects of interest and I began connecting the dots to see how far it would go. Surprisingly to myself, it all connects and still can go even further. Enough to be consider at very least...

Points in areas of symbiotic relation:

(all have been laid out in the videos... If watched from beginning to end)

- Octopi display human behavior
- Octopi display a higher intelligence in comparison to humans
- Oddly enough, they fall under "god created man in the appearance of himself"
- God much larger and invisible to human, octopi ability of camouflage
- God's incomprehensible knowledge, Octopi's incomprehensible knowledge
- Garden of Eden, Octopuses garden, people farm, evolution
- Egypt, pyramids, multi-armed god, flooding, mathematical precision in regards to space/stars/planets
- Mental expansion (ESP) through use of fungi, DNA relation of fungi to human, fungi's ability to "think", 3 musicians experimentation with mind expansion
- DMT released and birth and death, soul living on (heaven or hell), geometric reality experienced through consumption, pyramids construction accuracy
- UFOs, geometric and dimensional mapping of time, gravitational power, illusional
- Telepathic communication to children in Zimbabwe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TukvVnadRic
- Telepathic communication to Lennon, Hendrix, Cobain - Octopus the size of California (aliens 👽 are like the minions from the movie Despicable Me)
- Misinterpretation of bible, misinterpretation of autocorrect
- Santa clause, mushrooms, god is watching you, octopi arms are like satellites, we are of the arms/DNA/Adam/atoms, all living creatures eyes see for god
- platypus, human
- Squids head, devils tail, devil's forked staff (like how Santa resembles amanita muscaria)
- Pluto, hell, devil, end of the planetary cycle, end of the cycle of a lifespan of human consciousness
- Star Wars, ancient religious beliefs simplified for children with the explanation of "the force", purpose of pyramids location in regards to earths rotation, wobble, imperfect time (year's calendar/daylight savings/Hendrix time morphing in balance to earths rotation which is not rhythmic to metrodome

...I could go on forever. I'm tired and want to do other things. More is in the evidence I presented in previous comments and more is available that has not yet been stated. Again, this is just a hypothesis to a new theory. Maybe, someone can think of a way to test it... 🤔
🧬🧪🧫🩺💉🩸🔭⏳🍄💡
⚡

Gotta go. There's a world to be saved 🌎

God = 🐙
Devil = 🦑

Kelly Mc

Post by Kelly Mc »

Boring.

You are Boring.

Porter

Post by Porter »

Kelly Mc wrote:
February 27th, 2021, 10:27 pm
Boring.

You are Boring.

Your comments resemble Amber Heard trying to get Johny Depp to punch her

This is a post about integrity, religion, truth, and octopi. How about you prove the octopus theory wrong, instead of personal attack..? should be easy...

Kelly Mc

Post by Kelly Mc »

You think you know about music and the world when you wernt even there.

Some of us where there for All of It.

You are "instructing" No one.

You have taught me a good lesson though, and that is to be pickier with my sympathies.

Porter

Post by Porter »

Kelly Mc wrote:
February 27th, 2021, 10:55 pm
You think you know about music and the world when you wernt even there.

Some of us where there for All of It.

You are "instructing" No one.

You have taught me a good lesson though, and that is to be pickier with my sympathies.
I’m not instructing. I’m informing…

Zimbabwe children: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3u831AO5ezg

Porter

Post by Porter »

Porter wrote:
February 23rd, 2021, 12:50 am
Last thought of the day...

Taking it a step further to obtain a step closer:

What is it of the thought that such a structure of precise Triadic geometrical Percision Be constructed in alignment of a pre-existing rotation... when sensible conclusions suggest The very creation of the axis would bring such balance of random lifelessness with its connection to existence?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R7oyZGW99os

Here was something I forgot to mention and only suggested…. The pyramids should be thought of as balancing weights. But not in regard to the actual Weight of the pyramids. In regards to the Triadic geometric energy they project out from the earths core. It was the structures of the pyramid that brought the earth into correct alignment. Either the deterioration of the pyramids is causing the wobble in earths rotation to where it is no longer in correct (perfect)Metrodome time… Assuming it was incorrect Metrodome time at one time. Or more likely that the negative energy, evil on earth, is throwing off the balance projected through the pyramids.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4EZ0Glg0gwQ

So if a mental connection was made with Cobain, Hendrix, and Lennon… Along with many others… To send a message out of how to realign the earths rotation. The importance of the integrity and moral quality was the emphasis behind the mental images they were receiving that appeared on their album cover art (axis: bold is love, heart shaped box video, in utero, yellow submarine, etc...)

Like the blue well and Cole of the elephants. The same earthtones were sent to humans through the use of feedback in the electric guitar. The pyramids were built like sound chambers/recording studios... sound is the language of Emotion. Sound is a more powerful energy then we view it today

Zimbabwe children’s mental images
🎼
The reason bands like the Beatles, Nirvana, Jimi Hendrix were unexplainably as popular as they were… Jimi Hendrix doing things on the guitar they weren’t even conceivable at the time… Cobain writing melodic construction that had never been outlined before in music… The Beatles message of love…etc...Is because the mental images they included in their artwork in combination with the sounds of the music, related to the majority of people on earth who subconsciously Are aware of this energy and vibe and are drawn to it. Drawn to it because it is the sound of the essence of life, God, balance, the giant octopus’s garden

Kurt Cobain on The heart-shaped box video: “what I’ve seen in my mind“ = dream imagery sent through telekinesis. Furthermore, Bob Lazar states that the gravitational force surrounding the UFO craft he observed created a heart-shaped energy field and made the craft invisible when viewing from beneath it.
👽💗👽
Cobain has stated repeatedly that None of the songs on In Utero were about him personally or about his fame

Now apply the distortion described by Bob Lazar in regards to a gravitational energy field and the visual distortion when looking through the glass sphere held by MC Escher in his famous drawing. Which by coincidence is the shape of our eyeballs that we use for perception and what we think is the shape of the earth

Zimbabwe children’s mental images
🎼
This would also explain why children, teenagers, are usually the fan base. Because they are more susceptible to that imagery sent up from the ocean 🌊 💦 💧 from which life emerged from..

Again, it’s just a thought… 💡

Porter

Post by Porter »

Porter

Post by Porter »

The dilemma of the perception of time ⏰

A diagram of Time is currently most commonly thought of as a line on a piece of paper. What we would referred to as a, “timeline. “

Past __________________present__________________Future

When actually, a more accurate perception of time would be to view it in layers. To help bring this into perspective, imagine yourself in this scenario:
You’re standing on the bike trail that goes through a park in the middle of nature. You see a tree ahead of you further down the bike trail. You are thinking that you and the tree are existing together in present time. However, you cannot be standing where the tree is without your present location becoming the past. The tree is actually existing in the future. Walking over to where the tree is located, is an option in for your future. You cannot make the decision to suddenly be standing next to the tree (unless you’re in a gravitational craft that can cross dimensions of time). Because you do not have the ability to move from one layer to the next. The tree is actually existing on a different layer of reality. You can move to that layer, but you are not existing on the same layer of time until you were standing where the tree is.

You see someone on a bicycle ride by on a portion of the trail that is far from you. You and the person on the bike are both existing in the present time simultaneously. Existing on different layers of time that are parallel to one another. However for you and the bicyclist to both exist in the present time together, you would have to travel into the future and make contact with one another. Then you must ask yourself, are you ever truly existing on the same layer, or just existing together on a layer which is closer to the surface of the layer you exist on..?

When you walk over to the tree. The location you were once standing is now the past. Existing in the memory of where you were once standing. It is still visible, But only accessible in the future

It’s much deeper than that but I think maybe I have explained it in a way that can be conveyed

Future________________ 🚴 __________________Past

Past___________________🚶🏻_______ 🌳 _______Future

Future________________ 🌳 __________________Past

It would be more accurate to think of time as Looking Through a Glass Onion .Because you were always seeing the future ahead of you and the past Is still visible in the memory of your mind. Even though you’re now looking at the past as it exists as a possibility of your future

🕰🧅🕰

Porter

Post by Porter »

Porter

Post by Porter »

Death Valley... 🏜
12-3-2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17XzEcJiZOo

Porter

Re: Amen Brother 🦑

Post by Porter »

Ok, so I was thinking... and came to the realization of how much about Kurt Cobain is misunderstood. Not only by Kelly, but the majority of people. Actually it's something that disturbs me and has giving me an uneasy feeling for years. Especially when I mention Nirvana as one of my favorite bands (2nd to the Beatles). Considering how much the younger generations are starting to rediscover the band (and how popular they gravitate with field herpers and estranged teens), I want to point out a few things that are easily overlooked and misunderstood.

If you want a truthful biography of the songwriter, Montage Of Heck is probably your best choice to get a good basic understanding. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wZNBbBrPyFQ However, you need to realize that most of the books written after his death are based on stories from other people. Some who may have been involved in his death. So, you should proceed with the understanding that it is based on other people's interpretation and opinions of what that don't necessarily know to be fact. So, keep an open and intelligent observational mind of the writer/creator opportunities for embellishment. Nirvana: Live, Tonight, Sold out was originally conceived by Cobain but finished after his death. That is more for someone who is a fan of their music as it's mostly live performances that take you through an artistic journey of Nirvana impact on popular culture. It's focused only on the Nevermind album tour and gives insight to what the band was about and how they wanted to change things... and how that was misperceived by the mainstream. If you watch any interviews on youtube, try to find the full version video footage. Keep in mind, TV takes an hour interview and only uses about 5 minutes of footage for a TV show. They usually use whatever they can to fit an agenda they had when they wrote the questions for the band, before the interview ever took place. This is still true to ALL media sources today. So, be smart in seeking out your truthful content

Montage Of Heck - As a fan, I can say this was a great journey into the artwork and personal side. I do believe a lot of honest care went into showing something true about him. The one thing I don't like is something that NEVER gets mentioned when talking about Kurt's disturbing art. It's never pointed out what was popular at the time with teens his age. Especially, rebellious teens who listen to punk and rock-n-roll. B-horror films. Rediculously comical B-horror movies. Movies about creepy monsters, murderous puppets, goblins, razor fingered striped sweater-ed child killers, hockey masked zombies, and the increasing interest around the subject of devil worship. Here's just a few titles of that influential material...

- The Puppet Master (I,II,III,IV) - Oct 12, 1989
- Nightmare on Elm Street - Nov 16, 1984
- Basket Case - Apr 2, 1982
- Ghoulies - Jan 18, 1985
- Gremlins (B-horror taken to mainstream)
- The Gate - May 15, 1987
- Troll - Jan 17th, 1986
- Heathers - Mar 31, 1989

Nirvana's first album Bleach was released on June 15, 1989. The songs written during the time leading up to that ended up on the Incesticide album. There are parts in those songs that come straight from the music in those movies. Something in the way is built from the Puppet Master's theme song. The ending riff for the Nirvana song Mexican Seafood, is from the song the goblins sing in the movie Troll. No doubt a lot if not ALL of Cobain's drawings from that time of adolescence, were in direct reference to those movies. As someone who grew up on those movies as well, I can assure you, it was the coolest thing on television :lol: This is where Kurt gets his weird puppet making shit from as well... Now, Bret Morgan the director of Montage of Heck gets access to all of that old teenage artwork and cassette tapes of his first music/song ideas and applies it directly to Kurt Cobain as a person....?! What... the... actual... F*ck... So, if you watch that documentary, you have to keep in mind that even Kurt's family and friends believe he actually committed suicide. Based on how stressed he was and emotionally not wanting to be famous because of the way the magazines were attacking his personal life, and purposely confusing him and his material. So the documentary supports this idea of Kurt being emotionally messed up as a teen, as even his own family try to find an explanation to why he committed suicide. When there's plenty of evidence suggesting he didn't. The fact of the matter is, Cobain hit that level of fame because EVERY TEEN IN THE WOLD WAS WATCHING THOSE MOVIES. I added the movie Heathers because of it's influence of the "suicide" issues brought up in the In Utero album. A lot of In Utero was written during the Nevermind tour period (and probably before) and Incesticide was also released during the Nevermind tour. Incesticide was an album of B-sides and demo recordings that pre-dated Bleach (except for Sliver and Aneurysm, written durring Nevermind times). They released a music video for Sliver before the release of In Utero. In the music video, Kurt where's a Nightmare On Elm Street/Freddy Krugger sweater, dyes his hair to look like the character J.D and uses angles of his face to resemble Christen Slater (actor in Heathers, character of J.D). Simply watching the movie Heathers
will give you insight to the band and why they were so important to the world at that time. The movie displays the dilemma of controlled media's effect on popular culture.

I could go deeper, but thats plenty enough...lol and probably the most important point to clear confusion. This DOES directly relate to this post's original topic of confusion. Like the snake... Cobain is highly misunderstood. So, when you see these old childhood homemade films made by Kurt, of Kurt wearing a Mr.Tee mask and performing devil worship...understand that this is a very young kids attempt to recreated a sub-pop culture B-horror movie. Not a kid actually engaging in devil worship!!!! Lmao The sound of Nirvana's music was an honest depiction of the times and problems the youth faced. Not necessarily the problems Kurt faced. But for a guy highly influenced by John Lennon, he tried to fit the shoes of importance best he could.

In short, Cobain and Nirvana were a band that fought for the importance of moral integrity

Here are a few scenes from these groundbreaking classic relics:

Sliver video and scenes from Heathers:

Porter

Re: Amen Brother 🦑

Post by Porter »

I'm gonna point out one more thing and then I'll leave this alone till someone else has something to add 🤐

The bats and angels in the Escher drawing:

The angels are in the appearance of humans. However, the devils are in the shape of a bat.. i.e. an animals. This displays a couple of important clues to saving the human race. Human goal on earth is to become an Angel. All religions agree on one thing... the importance of being good to achieve a higher form of metamorphis 🦋 The difference between animal and man is that man has been given, "the choice" to not be evil. Where an animal, relies on instinct to survive. Which in regards to predator and prey could be looked at as evil. But I think that is is more a focus on the thoughts and decision process in the human mind. For example, I wouldn't think it is thought of as, "evil" for a cat to eat a mouse, a fox to eat a rabbit, or fish to eat a worm. Although, some may refer to a snake as being evil because of the way it is depicted in the bible. For which, I always use the cat vs snake analogy. That a domesticated cat will kill out of pure amusement, but a snake only kills to eat and only bites in self defense. To get back on point... It's not necessary to have evil humans to maintain the balance on earth. This is the problem we face. There is no need for a "Sith" and when the sith rule, the galaxy is unbalanced. Which is why the Jedi must, "bring balance to the force." It's really that simple. So, I think everyone should just do there best to NOT be evil. Don't engage in it and don't promote it to be influenced. We're in a critical time where the "bad" guys are trying to convince good people to support bad things... fighting fire with fire cause more fire. It's never more important than right now to think with a clear mind and with intelligence. Evil is disguising it's self as good. It's up to you to seek the truth and not join the club.

Also, been looking into Skinwalker ranch lately. The orange portal was described by the 1994 ranch owner (Sherman) as resembling an onion. I found that interesting after posting my glass onion theory. I'm currently trying to weed through the false media portrayals and find the pulp. But the original Sherman stories, when not told wrong or embellished, have my interest.

We are the people who see past the BS assumptions and see these animals 🐸🦎🐊🐢🐍🐝🐜🦗🦟🐛🦋🦂🕷🐙🦑for what they are. In msome cases, just as loving as any mammal (Ensatina looking over her egg clutch). If anyone sees an aspect that displays an aditional connection to herps, feel free to add :thumb:

👼🏼🦇👼🏽🦇👼🏾🦇👼🏻🦇👼🏿