Herping Argentina, a new horizon for herping expeditions

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

herpingargentina

Herping Argentina, a new horizon for herping expeditions

Post by herpingargentina »

Hello there! My name is Alfredo Sabaliauskas (Instagram @sab.alfred), wildlife photographer and biology student, and I´m here to introduce you to a brand new herping tour provider: Herping Argentina.
Argentina is the second biggest country in Latin America, with a wide diversity of biomes and habitats. This country compromises many unique snakes snakes, frogs, lizards and other herps, but they´re not easy to find. I´ve seen many posts on this forum asking for suggestions on locations to herp or wildlife in Argentina, so Herping Argentina comes off as a helpfull solution.
Expeditions in Herping Argentina include roadcruising, tin flipping, night walks and more! You can check our pre-arranged personal or group tours or you can arrange your own depending on the places you wish to visit or the herps you want to see. Our expeditions aren´t only trips; when you book with us you´ll be assigned a personal guide, specialized in reptiles and amphibians, who will not only look for herps but also arrange food, insurance, acommodations, transport and everything you need for an amazing experience.
Yellow anacondas, south american rattlesnakes, pitvipers, coral snakes, caimans and more! Follow us on instagram at @herping_arg or visit our webpage herpingargentina.com.ar for more information. Contact us at [email protected] for any questions or doubts.
Don´t miss out on this amazing oportunity to visit Argentina and its unique wildlife.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stlouisdude

Re: Herping Argentina, a new horizon for herping expeditions

Post by stlouisdude »

I am coming next year. to Argentina. I will reach out soon