Old Ass Rex does the Sierras 🦖

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

Porter

Old Ass Rex does the Sierras 🦖

Post by Porter »

Well, hello there boys and girls! Here is the latest installment of the vintage cult classic series... The Old Ass Rex Show. A quick rocket run to some rockflip fun (Ouch my back). I'm in the process of rebuilding my YouTube channel. It's now called, Artistic Memoirs of Field Herping. I mentioned recently on another post, "I'd send my old dog Rex out to find a mountain king before I ever turn to the dark side ☝" So, I did that very thing. It's not easy being the pet owner of the last living dinosaur. They are vilely rambunctious and endlessly yearn to cause havoc :roll: I swear, one day he will be the death of me ☠️

So, without further ado... Buckle in for another abstract artistic creation that only a herper could love 💗

⚙️ (quality settings at the bottom of the vid - 4k) ⚙️
1080p is best playback for YouTube (color & detail) but 4k is also available

On a side note... I found yet again, the same Lavander Sierra Nevada EnsaTina from 2018. My commentary to the video states that I've found her 3 consecutive years in a row... which is true (2020-2022)! However, she's been somewhat of a wild pet for 5 years now. I don't think I saw her or looked for her in 2019. If I did, I didn't video her (maybe that was one of the times she quickly got away). It's a pretty rad encounter I thought members would enjoy :thumb: I'll add some additional footage & appearances of her below as well.

Appearance in 2020 video:

Original 2018 footage:

Porter

Re: Old Ass Rex does the Sierras 🦖

Post by Porter »