Looking for shed and rattles of northern pacific rattlesnake

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

SnowHippo

Looking for shed and rattles of northern pacific rattlesnake

Post by SnowHippo »

I know the subject of this post is quite strange, and I hope this is the correct forum for it, but bear with me. I work for a pet company called Adventure Pet Services. We offer a rattlesnake avoidance class for dogs (taught without shock collars) and although we are located in Arizona, I will be teaching some classes in Fresno. We were able to get the western diamondback rattlesnake sheds and rattles from a local herp group here in Arizona, but I'm unsure if these will work for helping dogs avoid the northern pacific rattlesnake which is common in Fresno. I'm happy to purchase or make a donation for the sheds and rattles if you know where I might be able to get some, unless you believe that the western diamondback would be similar enough. I won't be holding these classes until October. I appreciate all your help.
fangmaster

Re: Looking for shed and rattles of northern pacific rattlesnake

Post by fangmaster »

I have a northern Pacific, he's going into shed , let me know if you still need a shed
Bryan Hamilton

Re: Looking for shed and rattles of northern pacific rattlesnake

Post by Bryan Hamilton »

I have some rattles and sheds from Great Basin rattlesnakes, which are pretty similar. Let me know if you can use these.